Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOYALTY


Writing about respect got me thinking about loyalty and rewarding quality. So here're some links to people who are highly talented in their profession, and decent human beings. If you are able use them, please do!

Robert Varley (www.eleveightsalon.com) has been cutting my hair since I was 15. Robert's amazing; I had a precision haircut once that was so incredible, strangers would stop me on the street and ask who did my hair. He just opened his new salon. He also does stunning container gardens for your deck.

Dr. Russ Nomi (www.nomidds.com) is my dentist. Very down to earth, and an unbelievably talented dentist. Russ is an impressive businessman -- wait until you see the efficiency with which his business runs, that's a study unto itself-- and a great guy.

Lucy (www.lucy.com) is a yoga and active wear apparel story, with locations in Redmond, Bellevue and UVillage. The people that work there have been very kind to me, and it is likely the friendliest staff you'll find around. Very helpful and upbeat, and their clothes are great.

Phyzz Yoga (www.phyzzyoga.com) has been featured on local television,
and is run by my friend Karen Lindenberg. Phyzz Yoga is a Seattle-based mobile yoga studio that brings yoga and meditation classes to offices and unexpected spaces. Karen is fun, funny, and a quality instructor and person.

Be Truly You (www.betrulyyou.com) is a Seattle Based company born out of the passion of two women, my friend Ann Caiola, and her business partner, Heather. They offer eco-and soul-friendly clothing and lifestyle products. Be Truly You is one of the first companies to offer a line of eco-friendly glass water bottles encouraging us to reduce our bottled water usage and lessen our environmental footprint. I love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment