Thursday, June 9, 2011



Hi Everybody,

Well, it's October 3rd and I'm sending out the "September" newsletter-- I should be writing about procrastination...perhaps next month.

I'll be keeping it uncharacteristically brief this month. Mostly what I want to share with you is the sheer elation I have with regard to the practice lately. Practicing Tripsichore makes me look forward to the next practice even before I've rolled up my mat after savasana. It's so much FUN!

The reason I mention this is that I hope you will join me and experience it. I hope it will invigorate and motivate you the way it has me. If I can share that with you, it will be a satisfying role as a teacher for me.

I think this must be what it was like to be a child and discover I could sit up, then oh my! I can crawl! Crawl??? Let's try to stand up and maybe even walk-- holy crow! Let's RUN! And dance! And now, as an adult, I'm finding the same joy, frustration, challenge and motivation as I've learned to stand, walk, and maybe even "dance" on my hands.

Even without all the fancy tricks, in it's simplest form, Tripsichore Yoga feels and looks beautiful. And perhaps I'll be equally excited about something else one day; but that's the beauty of Life, and yoga practice, as a grand experiment and discovery. Come see what's in it for you.

Experimentally Yours,

Liz Doyle
www.LizDoyleYoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment