Thursday, June 9, 2011

Get Down Dog



Just for fun I thought I would share a couple of pictures that were taken this week while I was practicing. I was feeling grouchy when I got to practice that morning, and laid out my mat and started on some handstand walking.

When I returned to my mat about 10 minutes later, the teacher's dog, Aigo (loosely meaning "love dog"), had decided to camp out on my mat. It's funny how animals somehow know when you need some amusement. In any event, I did some other work just beside my mat and eventually decided to simply work in the available space on my mat. The teacher saw what was going on and took some pictures with his phone.

The "Love Dog" did not move until I was finished with my practice, and pulled my mat out from underneath him! And it definitely cheered me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment