Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tripsichore Yoga


What can I say about Edward? He's out there. In a "Life (and a yoga practice) is a grand experiment, question everything" sort of way. One of the many things I appreciate about Edward is that he applies an uncommon level of intellectual rigor to the practice. He has a reason for everything he does. You may disagree with the reason, and he welcomes thoughtful discourse. Where can you find THAT in a master teacher these days?

I would say that Edward is my "guru" or my teacher, but he is an
"anti-guru" guru. He wants practitioners to think, take what he teaches and innovate- make it more, make it better, add one's own experiential knowledge to develop the technique.

I encourage anyone and everyone to do three things:

1. check out his website: www.Tripsichore.com

2. buy his video- and then have FUN!
CLICK HERE

3. attend his workshop and performance in Seattle in March (and September 2011)- date TBD- I will announce it in my newsletters (sign up for the September workshop HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment